“BEELINE” for Flower Power!
At LERO.CO, we believe we can do our part to be environmentally conscious through the Xerces Society Pollinator Protection Pledge to restore native wildflower habitats to save the bees, one of our most abundant pollinators that account for the growth of fruits for agriculture and for the sustainability of ecosystems.
Our plan of action is simple: for each item of jewelry sold, we will plant one hand made seed pod—containing from 5 to 25 seeds each—to grow wildflowers.
All pods are rainbow bright balls of native and non-GMO seeds, compost, and clay. We will plant southwest wildflower seeds that include a mix of Prairie Aster, Desert Marigold, Farewell to Spring, Plains Coreopsis, California Poppy, Mexican Gold Poppy, Indian Blanket, Bird’s Eyes, Blue Flax, Tidy Tips, Arizona Lupine, Arroyo Lupine, Blazing Star, White Evening Primrose, Showy Pink Ev. Primrose, California Bluebell and Mexican Hat. The pods will be dropped and planted in the landscape of the Southwestern U.S.A. high dessert from a Hot Air Balloon each Spring!
A LERO.CO Limited Edition Argentium Silver piece inspired by the flowers will be designed as a “collectible” to launch our environmental campaign.
You can contribute in three ways:
(1) Share our products! Each item purchase counts as one seed pod planted
(2) Plant today too! Yes, one penny-sized seed paper flower is packed with your order
(3) Multiply the seed pods! For each referral from your company, organization, or event order, we will match the number of items that are ordered by them to double the seed pods. We call this our “BEELINE for Flower Power” Program. We will be setting up an affiliate program, so please send your referral to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for loving the flowers, the pollinators and our beautiful earth!
Photo – Product Information
- Material (s): Argentium Silver (935)
- Sustainable- recycled silver
- Hand Forged- Made in USA